We’re redefining what’s possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We are hiring for this year and the next fall!
Success Academy is looking for passionate people to join our family and make a big impact – on the lives of NYC’s children and in their own career. We welcome all majors and backgrounds, no teaching degree required. If you’re a good fit, you’ll be trained, developed, mentored, and coached alongside a team of strong, collaborative peers. Our school design and curriculum are cutting-edge, and you’ll be set up with all of the technology, supplies, and tools necessary. You’ll be able to focus on growing your students, growing yourself, and growing your network. We are a driven, fun group of top-performers and we would love to work with you!
In this role, you will learn to:
- Share your passion with kids for science, math, literature, and/or history
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families and your peers and mentors
- Inspire curiosity and love of learning to empower children emotionally and intellectually
- Assess and analyze data to chart your student’s growth and achievement, and tailor your own teaching methods accordingly
- Tackle challenges in and out of the classroom, using problem-solving as a springboard for personal growth
We invite you to apply if you are:
- A bachelor’s degree graduate by your first day of work with Success Academy.
- A great student – with an outstanding academic record.
- Goal-oriented — you set a high bar for yourself and others, and love doing the work to clear it.
- Confident and present — you take the lead and inspire others with your passion and commitment.
- A team player — If you’ve played on a team, you’ll fit right in. Collaboration is at the center of our work.
- An experienced leader — Have you held a leadership position in a club? Experience managing people or working with a group of kids? We’d love to hear from you.
- Detail oriented– even with multiple responsibilities and balancing priorities
About Success Academy Charter Schools
Success Academy is a high-achieving, leading-edge network of 47 public charter schools serving 21,000 students in grades K-12 throughout New York City. We set out to tackle this country’s public education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, our acclaimed network of 47 public schools outperforms every district in New York State and is a national model for academic excellence, opportunity, and equity.
Already an employee of Success Academies? Please go to your Okta Dashboard> Workday> Applications> Career to apply via our Internal Careers page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
To apply, visit: https://jobs.successacademies.org/us/en/apply?jobSeqNo=SUACUSR0009596EXTERNALENUS&step=1
Success Academy Charter Schools does not offer employment-based immigration sponsorship.