Held annually in the spring, the Teaching with Technology Awards program invites students from all Tufts schools to nominate instructors who they feel effectively use technology to support teaching and learning. The awards provide an opportunity to recognize instructors for their innovations and for the Tufts community as a whole to learn from their experiences.
Congratulations to our 2016 award winners:
- Ming Chow, Computer Science, School of Engineering
- Jose M Garcia-Lopez, Equine Sports Medicine & Surgery, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Samuel Koo, Periodontology, School of Dental Medicine
- Jeffrey Marchant, Integrative Physiology & Pathobiology, Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences
- Julie Schaffner, Development Economics, The Fletcher School
In the videos below, the award winners talk about how they used technology to achieve their goals in the classroom.
Ten faculty also received honorable mentions. View a complete list of 2016 honorable mentions.