The Teaching@Tufts website reflects Tufts University’s commitment to supporting the continuous professional development of each faculty member. We feature timely, helpful and innovative information to inspire you and provide direction for solving your teaching challenges. We hope you find it a resource you return to frequently, and which you recommend to others. We also welcome your suggestions and contributions of content.
- Faculty Blog – advice from peer faculty at Tufts, and teaching & learning specialists on a variety of timely topics
- Course Design – in-depth information to get you started designing and evaluating your course
- Teaching – a multitude of resources to support your instructional methods and learning activities for your students
- Assessment – support for you to generate effective assessments which enhance student learning
- Evaluation – strategies to improve your course design and collect evidence for career advancement
- New Faculty – key resources and guides for new faculty at Tufts, introducing you to people, practices, and places
– Click here for CELT’s calendar of programs and workshops
– Click here for Educational Technology Services’ calendar of trainings and drop-ins
Teaching@Tufts is developed and curated by the Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching, and Educational Technology Services, with the support of the Tufts University Committee on Teaching and Faculty Development. The site is structured to reflect the approaches to teaching, learning, and professional development which are supported by the the institution.
Please visit this site regularly for updated resources and sessions on a variety of topics!