Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library this Wednesday, October 16th, for a workshop on how to find and interpret Impact Factors!
This workshop is open to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff affiliates and will be in Room 510 of the Sackler Building from 12-1pm
Space is limited, so we ask you fill out a brief registration form HERE by 5pm on the 15th.
Hope to see you there!
HHSL is launching a new initiative to offer workshop classes open to all students, faculty, and staff of the university and medical center!
These classes will typically be held at lunch time and run about an hour. The sessions will cover a wide array of searching skills, research tools and other information discovery and management topics.
To find out more information on upcoming classes, follow our Google calendar, Twitter, Facebook or blog! Also keep an eye out for announcements in your departmental listservs. To reach the calendar and class description page, simply follow the “Open Classes at HHSL” link listed under Education.
Due to limited space, it may be difficult to provide service for walk-in attendees of popular topics, so we ask that you fill out a brief registration form if you plan to attend. A link to register is included in the course descriptions.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new resource open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Bhaskar Chakravorti of @FletcherSchool and @IBGC_Fletcher discusses bitcoin and the future of money: http://t.co/OoXHG… 02:16:32 PM July 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! http://t.co/kHOkbzTget 09:21:53 AM July 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: Summer means warm weather, but it also means those pesky mosquitoes are back! Prevent bites this week http://t.co/qJogkL… 02:44:53 PM July 10, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Still wondering about Monday's tornado alerts? Learn more about TuftsAlert and how it works http://t.co/kY9D2rKjK0 via… 10:57:18 AM July 10, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coming soon…a new 6th floor classroom! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/QXtpNz3Crd 09:10:16 AM July 10, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Secondhand smoke as dangerous for pets as humans, @tuftsvet study finds http://t.co/JJqr5QM6F4 06:05:47 PM July 09, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook