Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library this Wednesday, October 16th, for a workshop on how to find and interpret Impact Factors!
This workshop is open to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff affiliates and will be in Room 510 of the Sackler Building from 12-1pm
Space is limited, so we ask you fill out a brief registration form HERE by 5pm on the 15th.
Hope to see you there!
HHSL is launching a new initiative to offer workshop classes open to all students, faculty, and staff of the university and medical center!
These classes will typically be held at lunch time and run about an hour. The sessions will cover a wide array of searching skills, research tools and other information discovery and management topics.
To find out more information on upcoming classes, follow our Google calendar, Twitter, Facebook or blog! Also keep an eye out for announcements in your departmental listservs. To reach the calendar and class description page, simply follow the “Open Classes at HHSL” link listed under Education.
Due to limited space, it may be difficult to provide service for walk-in attendees of popular topics, so we ask that you fill out a brief registration form if you plan to attend. A link to register is included in the course descriptions.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @gtown_smiles: Happy May the 4th! #FlossLikeABoss https://t.co/Mr4WvEohQI about 8 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: EU's highest court upholds restrictive new law on cigarettes https://t.co/5Q7eJIlqU8 https://t.co/Y6GWyrt52f about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Could medical error be the third most common cause of death in the US? https://t.co/q1J2bk5Jw2 https://t.co/8bKryvuGRp about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Happy #TeacherAppreciationDay! Go out there and celebrate your favorite science teachers! https://t.co/wmrWuBwE8n about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Nearly one-third of antibiotics are prescribed unnecessarily, study finds https://t.co/i9LyjeXopo https://t.co/epC3nF3Lju about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: .@stephfaubionmd releases new book on #menopause, #hotflashes, sleeping, weight control, happiness https://t.co/lidfH7HOgY… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook