Cambridge family seeks a fulltime care provider for one child. Must have infant-care experience and own transportation. We are looking for someone who is cheerful and enterprising and interested in a long-term care commitment. Tufts alumni are particularly welcome to reach out. Competitive salary. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Start date flexible.
We are two families looking for creative solutions to our childcare and educational needs. Collectively we have 2 kindergartners and 2 second graders in Cambridge Public Schools who will need assistance with their online school assignments as well as enrichment and socialization, while we parents work. We consider this an incredible opportunity for an aspiring or experienced teacher to develop and implement their own curriculum, as we would highly prioritize any curiosity-driven, outdoor, social justice-minded in person programming over more the district provided screen time.
Looking to meet exceptional individuals to start a conversation. Hours are flexible and pay will be determined based on experience, but certainly fair and generous.
Please contact email@example.com or 617 320 0196 if interested.
- Pay $24-28 per hour
- We are looking for a full-time nanny to start ASAP. Our daughter turns 2 in September and we are expecting a baby at the end of August. We also have a friendly non-shedding dog (25 lbs). Compensation is dependent on experience.
- We are seeking 40 hours per week (guaranteed).
- Responsibilities would include all aspects of childcare and providing developmentally appropriate activities, as well as household support while our toddler naps (such as simple meal prep, household organization and tidying).
- Ideal candidates are warm, loving, creative, full of energy, fully vaccinated, and love spending time outdoors. Experience with infants and multiple children is ideal. Bilingual is a great bonus! And it is important that candidates are comfortable with dogs.
- We are looking for someone that will drive (parking available), walk or bike to work as we are taking social distancing seriously. We hope that you are also practicing safe distancing measures at this time.
- Please contact Alexandra Segel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge School Volunteers’ Art and Science in One brings fourth- and fifth-grade students to Fresh Pond Reservation for a structured program in nature journaling as a gateway to engagement with science learning and science practices.
The program provides each student with an adult volunteer who mentors the student over the course of two 1-hour and three 2-hour sessions. Mentoring is specifically designed to support students’ development of a scientific practice—honing their observation and data collection skills. Students and mentors work together for a) two indoor sessions that introduce build the most basic scientific observation and observational drawing skills using natural objects, and b) three 2-hour trips of structured and supervised nature journaling at Fresh Pond Reservation.
Further information: Meg Ramsdell, Executive Dir., Cambridge School Volunteers email@example.com Julie Croston, Coordinator, Art & Science in One Program firstname.lastname@example.org
Our nine-year-old son takes Taekwando on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in Central Square, Cambridge, starting at 4pm. He can get there on his own, but we need an adult who can be present while he is in class for an hour and then walk home with him about 10 minutes away.
We would ideally like someone who can do both Tuesdays and Thursdays but would be open to just one day if we can find someone else to do the other day.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would be interested in learning more.