| K-12 Teaching Jobs at private schools around the South. We are actively seeking candidates both for mid-year openings (to commence in January 2023) and for the 2023-24 school year. |
Southern Teachers is the premier placement service for private school teacher jobs in the South. Since 1902, teachers, coaches and administrators have found more jobs through Southern Teachers than from any other source. With 750 member K-12 schools, we have numerous open jobs. Our services are always FREE for candidates!
Private schools can hire teachers who are not certified, but have academic strength in specific subject fields, who are enthusiastic about athletics and co-curricular activities, and who have the personality and maturity to manage and engage young students.
– Bachelor’s degree
– For many Middle and High School positions, a teacher-education program is prized, but not required for all positions
– For some jobs certification is essential, e.g., elementary, music, arts, P.E., librarian, and counselor
Why Private Schools?
– Small class size
– College-bound students
– At a private school, quality isn’t just test scores and college acceptances; it’s also the unique way the teachers maximize the potential of their students
How does it work?·
Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers
Interview: If accepted as a candidate, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about you·
Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you. Our services are always FREE to job seekers!!
For more information:
- Read more about our process at SouthernTeachers.com
- View the list of schools we work with
- Call our office at 434-295-9122 with general application questions 9am – 5pm EST Monday-Friday
- Email us at Recruiter@SouthernTeachers.com with questions