MIB Program Announces Alumni Advisory Board
We are proud to announce the members of the MIB Alumni Advisory Board. Alumni from our first three Master of International Business classes — currently living around the globe, from right here in Boston to India, Zimbabwe, and San Francisco — were nominated by their peers and will help guide the future of the MIB program. We look forward to continuing to work with our ever-growing alumni community!
The Advisory Board members are:
- Patty Ye Cao (2012) – Aberdeen Asset Management – London, UK
- Shailesh Chitnis (2010) – Compile – Bangalore, India
- Frank D’Agnese (2010) – State Street Bank – Boston, MA
- Justin Ettinger (2013) – Under Armour – Baltimore, MD
- Tanya Hoke (2013) – Belem Group – Boston, MA
- Tatiana Popa (2010) – Pfizer – New York, NY
- Violet Midzi Vertriest (2013) – UNICEF – Harare, Zimbabwe
- David Rottblatt (2011) – GE – San Francisco, CA
- Rishad Sadikot (2012) – Cambridge Associates – Boston, MA
The Alumni Advisory Board serves as a guiding council to ensure that the MIB program remains on the cutting edge of international business issues. The alumni that make up the Board come from a diverse range of geographies, industries, and perspectives, ensuring the full breadth of the MIB program is represented.