- Read through this page for all necessary details.
- Complete your Bray User Profile.
- Submit one Appointment Request Form per appointment [link at bottom of page].
- An employee will review your request and contact you within one business day via email. (The appointment request page is checked Monday through Friday at 9am, 1pm, and 5pm, and once on Sunday afternoon).
- Work with the assigned staff member to schedule a timeslot for the equipment you need.
- Attend your scheduled timeslot.
- No appointments may be scheduled during hours reserved for classes/labs for courses.
- Appointments are three hours max.
- Appointments must be scheduled between Monday and Friday and start/end between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
- Make appointment requests at least one day in advance. Same day appointments are still possible, but less reliably scheduled.
- The appointment request page is checked by staff at 9am, 1pm, and 5pm. Please be patient as your requests are reviewed.
- Typically, the shop is limited to six (6) appointments at a time. This is subject to change based on the type of training/machine use needed.
- Message the #bray-palls channel on the Tufts ME Slack if you have any immediate question or concerns.
- If you miss more than two scheduled appointments with no warning, you will be not be permitted to request additional appointments.
Green Zone (Always open, staffed hours to be determined)
Slack Office Hours (#bray-palls on Tufts ME Slack, Tues/Thurs 3-5)
Nolop Maker Space (SEC)