Bray offers different resources which can be used to support course projects. Please contact Marya Schnedeker if you would like to use Bray’s facilities or are interested in learning more:
The discussion will include:
- What are your learning goals? What type of project(s) do you envision?
- What space and/or equipment would you need?
- How will students obtain materials?
- What are your storage needs?
- When do you expect your students to use Bray? For example, what are the project due dates or lab schedule?
Marya will work with you to determine equipment needs and/or student support.
Sophomores are currently untrained. We will update their training status as the new curriculum is developed.
Junior and senior mechanical engineering students are trained on the following:
- Machine Shop’s Green Zone
- Hand Tools
- Laser Cutter
- Machine Shop’s Power Tools [Yellow] Zone
- Drill Press
- Horizontal Band Saw
- Jump Shear
- Tapping Station
- Vertical Band Saw
Many juniors and seniors are also trained on the Desktop 3D printers.