- Your name, major
- Staffed hours
- Available for questions or any issues with machine
- Only Bray employees are allowed to fix / perform maintenance to the machine, such as:
- Replacing filament
- Grants access to the 3D printer
- Show Dimension & Fortus website and briefly explain what’s on the webpage
- Show example prints
- Explain dissolvable filament
- ONLY Bray student and staff employees can put and retrieve parts into/from chemical bath
- This machine is for course and research projects only
- .stl file(s) must be reviewed by a Bray employee before they are printed to ensure this is the right machine to use.
- Explain that files must be exported from design program in .stl format
- Explain each of the following and have the participant go through the process of manipulating the following controls:
- Adding file to software
- Selecting model interior
- Dimension: use Space – Low Density, unless particular reason for the higher densities
- Fortus: use Sparce
- Orienting part
- Adding to Bed
- Dimension: Adding to Pack
- Fortus: selecting Build
- Positioning part on bed
- Selecting a tray/sheet and review best position on tray for part
- Fortus: explaining which part of the sheet will be printed on
- Watch the print for the first 30 min.
- Take the tray/sheet out of the machine to remove your 3D print
- Place tray/sheet back in machine
- Throw excess material in the trash.
- Record that the student has taken the Dimension and Fortus training.