The Data Labs are staffed with student Lab Assistants who provide immediate walk-in services and resources to the Tufts community for their data-intensive needs.
Lab Assistants are available to:
- Answer questions about our support and services
- Consult on questions pertaining to GIS, statistics, data analysis and visualization and more
- Provide resources for learning software and tools
- Trouble-shoot basic issues in various software programs
- Provide homework and final class project assistance
- Assist with data searching, acquisition and engineering
- Refer clients to full time support staff and experts
The Lab Assistant Skills Matrix outlines the specific software skills of each Data Lab Assistant. If you would like to schedule an advanced private consultation with our senior staff, please email us at DataLabfirstname.lastname@example.org.
See the Data Lab landing page to access the Lab Assistant chat. Lab Assistants are not scheduled during University Breaks and holidays.