The Data Labs are staffed with student Data Lab Assistants who provide immediate walk-in services and resources to the Tufts community. To familiarize yourself with the expertise of a particular Data Lab Assistant, click on their name in their schedule below or refer to the Data Lab Assistant skills matrix.
Data Lab Assistants are available to:
- Answer questions about our support and services
- Consult on GIS, statistics, data analysis and visualization, and more
- Provide resources for learning software and applications
- Troubleshoot basic issues in various software programs
- Provide assignment and final class project assistance
- Assist with data searching, acquisition, and engineering
- Refer clients to specialists and experts for advanced consultations
Data Lab Support Schedule
Data Lab Assistants are available for in-person support at our locations in Tisch Library (Medford) and Hirsh Health Sciences Library (Boston). Refer to the schedule below for their availability. Lab Assistants are not scheduled during University Breaks and holidays.