An extension of the Machine Shop for creating and assembling prototypes along with access to desktop 3D printers.
Monday to Friday: 6am – 8pm
Drop-in to use the space or sign up for a training to gain access to equipment.
Check out the Project Build Space’s Blog Posts to view projects from this space.
Proper Shop Attire (must be worn at all times)
- Short sleeved shirts. No long sleeves or loose fitted clothing.
- Tie up long hair. Hair ties are available in the shop.
- Closed-toed shoes. No sandals. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Remove jewelry. No rings, watches/bracelets or earrings.
- Wear pants. Pants cannot be loose. No shorts, skirts, dresses, or kilts.
Please view our Shop Safety Rules page for more information about our guidelines and policies.
Equipment & Supplies
CNC Router (Shopbot)
Hand Tools, fasteners, various materials