The Boston Data Lab has two Instructional Computing Classrooms, located near the Public Computing space on the 5th floor of Hirsh Health Sciences Library (HHSL).
The instructional computing classrooms may be reserved by faculty, staff or Tufts Medical Center employees for semester classes, one-time classroom use, and workshops. Reservations are managed by HHSL staff. To reserve one of the instructional classrooms, follow the reservation process by visiting the Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System. For more information, view instructions for how to check the availability of the instructional computer classrooms. The computers in the classrooms are available for use by Tufts’ students, faculty and staff when not being used for classes or workshops.
If you require specific software for your reservation, please contact email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your class. Users are expected to adhere to Computer Lab Policies. If your class will exceed the capacity of the computer classrooms, please see information about Mobile Computer Labs offered through the TTS walk-up IT support desk below.
HHSL Room 514 – The Big Lab
- 25 student desktops running Windows 10 with 24″ LCD monitors
- An instructor’s podium with a networked Windows 10 desktop, a rotating monitor, and various multimedia connections
- An overhead projector and large projector screen.
- Two additional large format monitors mirrored on both sides of the main projector.
- Mounted camera with microphone and built in WebEx/recording capabilities.
- TA stand up desk with Windows 10 computer
- Large white board
HHSL Room 510 – The Little Lab
- 12 student desktops running Windows 10 with 24″ LCD monitors
- An instructor’s podium a networked Windows 10 desktop, a rotating monitor, and various multimedia connections
- A large format monitor for teaching/presentations.
- White Board