The Medford Data Lab Instructional Classroom is situated at the far end of the Data Lab and may be reserved for semester classes, one-time classroom use, workshops, and Data Lab related events. The instructional classroom is equipped with:
- 24 desktops running Windows 10 with 24″ LCD Monitors
- A instructors podium with rotating monitor, Windows 10 Desktop and various multimedia connections
- 3 Lenovo ThinkPad laptops for classroom overflow
- An overhead projector
- A large projector screen
- Built in surround sound audio
- Wall Talk whiteboard & movable whiteboard
- 2 laptop desk stations
Faculty and staff may request to reserve the Medford Data Lab classroom for semester long GIS or data intensive courses, one time classroom use, or for workshops and labs.
Please contact DataLabfirstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the space as early as possible, as dates and times are limited.
The Medford Data Lab classroom is off limits while classes or workshops are in session, but open for use anytime the room is not reserved. Scroll down to view an updated and interactive classroom google calendar, which include one off classes and workshops.