Location: Materials Lab
Access: Only Bray employees are allowed access to the CleanStation DT3.
Material Data Safety Sheet for CleanStation DT3 liquid: MSDS_SolubleConcentrate_1023810C
- Remove as much support material from the 3D printed part as possible.
Should be worn when near the machine
- Safety googles
- Neoprene gloves
- Lab coat
Part Drop Off
- Use tongs to put object into bath
- Press the ⇓ arrow to start the cleaning cycle.
In Case of Emergencies
- Shut down the machine by turning the power switch off and unplug the power cord.
Part Pickup – usually one to two hours later
- The ⇑ arrow will manually stop the cleaning cycle.
- Use tongs to pickup part
- Rinse part under water in sink
- Wipe down counters and clean up any wet spills with paper towels then throw used towels away.
- Put googles, gloves and tongs away.