Charles River School actively seeks candidates who will contribute and are committed to a diverse school community and inclusive educational practices. Interested individuals should send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com (please use “7/8 English” as the subject line) and fill out the CRS Employment Application by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/KuQLJ6nF8ctLecLG7.
Want to teach in Boston Public Schools?
Boston Teacher Residency, an AmeriCorps program, is a nationally recognized clinical teacher preparation program whose graduates support student achievement from day one. Residents earn a low-cost M.Ed. granted by UMass Boston and MA Initial Teacher License in one year.
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-24 BTR Cohort 21. Program starts July 2023.
- check out Frequently Asked Questions
- schedule a call or email
- attend a virtual 30-minute info session
We’ve extended the BTR Priority Application Deadline to November 13th. There is still plenty of time to apply. Thank you for sharing this opportunity with your networks, including program and application info below.
| K-12 Teaching Jobs at private schools around the South. We are actively seeking candidates both for mid-year openings (to commence in January 2023) and for the 2023-24 school year.
Southern Teachers is the premier placement service for private school teacher jobs in the South. Since 1902, teachers, coaches and administrators have found more jobs through Southern Teachers than from any other source. With 750 member K-12 schools, we have numerous open jobs. Our services are always FREE for candidates!
Private schools can hire teachers who are not certified, but have academic strength in specific subject fields, who are enthusiastic about athletics and co-curricular activities, and who have the personality and maturity to manage and engage young students.
– Bachelor’s degree
– For many Middle and High School positions, a teacher-education program is prized, but not required for all positions
– For some jobs certification is essential, e.g., elementary, music, arts, P.E., librarian, and counselor
Why Private Schools?
– Small class size
– College-bound students
– At a private school, quality isn’t just test scores and college acceptances; it’s also the unique way the teachers maximize the potential of their students
How does it work?·
Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers
Interview: If accepted as a candidate, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about you·
Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you. Our services are always FREE to job seekers!!
For more information:
The Fessenden School, in West Newton, MA, is an all-boys independent day and boarding school serving 525 students from Pre-K to Grade 9. The School seeks to employ individuals who will share our commitment to supporting The Fessenden School’s mission to cultivate each boy’s talents and develop in balance his character, mind, and body in an inclusive and joyful community. For over 100 years we have been committed to the education of boys, and our facilities, curriculum, and programs are designed with the necessities of boys in mind.
Position Title: Kindergarten Co-Teacher
Temporary Full Time from November 2022 to June 2023
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program
The Fessenden School seeks a Long-Term Substitute Co-Kindergarten Teacher for a self-contained class of 12 to 16 boys. The subbing assignment is expected to run from November 2022 to June 2023. The Substitute will be responsible for teaching math, social studies, language arts, and reading and assisting in the teaching and integration of Spanish, science, library curriculum and the arts. An integral part of this role is partnering with and complementing the other co-teacher in order to provide the students with a cohesive approach to all aspects of their kindergarten experience.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Teach and stay current with curriculum for math, social studies, language arts and reading, and 21st century learning
- Incorporate project based learning, educational technology, differentiated learning and cultural competency in lessons
- Partner with other Kindergarten teachers to coordinate consistency in curriculum and programs within grade level
- Collaborate and facilitate character education program with Lower School Head
- Coordinate reading program with Learning Resources department
- Exemplify the School’s mission and community principles, including honesty, respect and compassion
- Participate in and help facilitate all division and grade level activities
- Collaborate with colleagues within grade level, division, department and student support services, including the Learning Resources Department
- Perform duties such as supervising drop off and dismissal, recess, lunch; being a homeroom teacher and/or advisor, grade team member, student club facilitator: leading/assisting with fall orientation, grade trips and events.
- Maintain all documentation connected with the curriculum and students
- Review potential student applicants throughout the year
- Attend faculty meetings; typically on Mondays from 3:00pm to 4:15pm
- Attend professional development meetings; typically during school year there are three 8:30am to 4:00pm and three 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Maintain current CPR/AED & first aid certification and child abuse prevention training
- Other duties as assigned
- November 2022 to June 2023
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in instructing children in an academic, athletic, or camp programs
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills to manage a classroom
- Ability to perform critical thinking, organization, prioritization, and problem solving with minimal supervision
- Ability to serve in a diverse community of colleagues, students, and parents
- Enthusiasm and communication skills to engage boys and build meaningful relationships
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. The requirements for performing the duties of this position are as follows:
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, talk, and hear
- Regularly required to bend, stoop, crouch and/or kneel
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Majority of work is performed in a school/classroom environment, and the noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
Every applicant must submit a cover letter, resume, and three references through the Fessenden School Career Website (https://www.fessenden.org/about/employment). Other pertinent materials may be submitted as well if desired.
We’re redefining what’s possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We are hiring for this year and the next fall!
Success Academy is looking for passionate people to join our family and make a big impact – on the lives of NYC’s children and in their own career. We welcome all majors and backgrounds, no teaching degree required. If you’re a good fit, you’ll be trained, developed, mentored, and coached alongside a team of strong, collaborative peers. Our school design and curriculum are cutting-edge, and you’ll be set up with all of the technology, supplies, and tools necessary. You’ll be able to focus on growing your students, growing yourself, and growing your network. We are a driven, fun group of top-performers and we would love to work with you!
In this role, you will learn to:
- Share your passion with kids for science, math, literature, and/or history
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families and your peers and mentors
- Inspire curiosity and love of learning to empower children emotionally and intellectually
- Assess and analyze data to chart your student’s growth and achievement, and tailor your own teaching methods accordingly
- Tackle challenges in and out of the classroom, using problem-solving as a springboard for personal growth
We invite you to apply if you are:
- A bachelor’s degree graduate by your first day of work with Success Academy.
- A great student – with an outstanding academic record.
- Goal-oriented — you set a high bar for yourself and others, and love doing the work to clear it.
- Confident and present — you take the lead and inspire others with your passion and commitment.
- A team player — If you’ve played on a team, you’ll fit right in. Collaboration is at the center of our work.
- An experienced leader — Have you held a leadership position in a club? Experience managing people or working with a group of kids? We’d love to hear from you.
- Detail oriented– even with multiple responsibilities and balancing priorities
About Success Academy Charter Schools
Success Academy is a high-achieving, leading-edge network of 47 public charter schools serving 21,000 students in grades K-12 throughout New York City. We set out to tackle this country’s public education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, our acclaimed network of 47 public schools outperforms every district in New York State and is a national model for academic excellence, opportunity, and equity.
Already an employee of Success Academies? Please go to your Okta Dashboard> Workday> Applications> Career to apply via our Internal Careers page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
Success Academy Charter Schools does not offer employment-based immigration sponsorship.
St. Ann’s Home & School, in Methuen, MA, is a leader in special education and residential programming, offering private day programs, child and adolescent residential services, along with a broad range of outpatient services We are currently seeking teacher assistants for our education program. Candidates for this position must possess a bachelors degree. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the implementation of small group lessons in language and math
- Assist the classroom teacher in other subject areas
- Responsible for much of the one-to-one attention given to children who need extra help
- Participate in weekly supervision, attend staff meetings, and participate in our in-service training program
- Participate in meetings with the treatment teams regarding the children in their classrooms
There are incredible benefits to working at St. Ann’s home which include:
- $19.00 Starting Salary
- Ability to pick up additional overtime shifts in our residential program
- Tremendous opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills that will position you for success in any aspect of the special education/human services field!
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical Plan with employer covering up to 90% of the cost
- $2500 Per Year Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K and Employer Contributions to the Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunities for further advancement at St. Ann’s Home
Teacher assistants should be able to sit for long periods of time, drive a motor vehicle, write extensively, talk for long periods of time, and be able to communicate with other agency personnel, LEA representatives, families and the children. Teacher assistants should be able to react quickly, lift and carry up to 20 pounds, climb stairs and be able to physically restrain youth in an emergency to ensure everyone’s safety is maintained. Staff are trained in current best practice techniques to safely respond to occasional aggressive, self-injurious or unsafe behaviors.
The mission of St. Ann’s Home & School is to provide a continuum of assessment, treatment, educational, and community-based services for children, adolescents, and young adults who present with a variety of mental health, emotional, and educational challenges. We seek to provide state-of-the-art programming and services in collaboration with these clients, their families, and other community and state agencies to help them manage their disabilities through our residential, day school, and community outreach programs with the goal of supporting the child in the least restrictive setting.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Weekly COVID 19
Testing Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply, please visit: https://www.st.annshome.org/careers/why-work-at-st-anns/
Please send cover letter, resume, 3 letters of recommendation, and any certifications and/or transcripts by October 6, 2022 to:
Robert Cleary Principal
Lynnfield High School
275 Essex Street Lynnfield, MA 01940
To learn more, please visit our website at www.fidelityhouse.org.
Please use the link below to find more information about the position available. https://freudigmanbillings.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37&source=aWQ9MTQ%3D
Shore Country Day School seeks a full-time lead Science Teacher for Upper Elementary Grades. Candidates must have the ability to analyze and interpret general academic materials and periodicals, as well as students’ work. Candidates should also be well versed in culturally responsive teaching practices, child development, and community building.
Please visit this link for more information about the position, and to apply to the position. https://aisne.org/jobs/science-teacher-3/