Casey and Kamil, this year’s editors of Praxis updated the community on the journal’s newest edition. Here’s their news.
Last week we published the 28th edition of PRAXIS: The Fletcher Journal of Human Security. Today we’ve posted a blog introducing the issue. Check it out for links to the issue and all the articles!
We’ve published four articles this year and two Views from the Field:
- Tools of Change: Long-Term Inclusion in Peace Processes, by Adan E. Suazo
- Toward a Child-Oriented Approach to Reparations: Reflecting on the Best Interests of Child Victims of Armed Conflict, by S. Marie Miano
- The International Criminal Court as a Human Security Agent, by Lauren Marie Balasco
- Wellbeing Economics and Buen Vivir: Development Alternatives for Inclusive Human Security, by Tara Ruttenberg
- Tamil Sri Lanka in the Shadow of the Civil War,by Evan Thomas Rees
- Work and Play: Schools in Urban Slums, by Madeeha Ansari
Casey and Kamil
Tagged with: Praxis
Archives by Date
TagsAdvice Application Boston Business competitions Career Classes Coffee Hours Commencement Community Conferences Consult Christine Cool stuff! Davis Square deadlines Dear Ariel decisions Early Notification Essays Events Faculty Reading Lists Faculty Spotlight Five-Year Updates Fletcher Forum GAMS GMAT GRE Hall of Flags Internships Interviews Language requirement LLM Los Fletcheros MIB OCS Open House Outside the classroom Recommendations restaurants Scholarship Social List Somerville Student Stories Videos waitlist World Peace Foundation