I’m sorry for my delay…

This year it took precisely one day before I fell behind in my email after we released decisions.  I tried to keep up over the weekend, but yesterday the messages came in so quickly that the best I can say is I answered a few and the rest are tucked away safely in a corner of my inbox where they won’t be lost.  I will respond as soon as I can, increasingly with the sad starter, “I’m sorry for my delay in responding.”

And I am sorry, because I know that everyone who writes to us is doing the work of learning about the program before making the important decision on where to attend graduate school.  I know I speak for my Admissions pals when I say that we will respond as quickly as we can, and also as thoroughly as we can.  Fortunately, we have our crack team of Graduate Assistants working this week before their own spring break, and they can help with questions about Fletcher student life.

Time to attack my inbox.  If I’m lucky, I’ll answer most of the backlogged messages before too many new ones come in.  It’s my objective to avoid the Lucy/chocolate factory scenario.  Wish me luck!

Lucy