Guys! Finally some useful admissions-related news! As of today, if you look at the interview schedule page, you will see our complete interview offerings for September to December. And here are the details you’ll need:
- Interviews are optional, but evaluative.
- The Admissions Committee does not invite you to come interview. You make that decision for yourself.
- You should schedule your interview early. Do not wait until you have submitted your application.
- Even if you don’t want to have your interview until December 1, you can schedule a time now. That way you’re sure of being able to grab the appointment when you want it.
- Interviews will wrap up at the end of the fall semester — Friday, December 9.
We only started offering interviews by Skype last year, but they were so popular that for this fall we’ve increased the number of sessions each week. At the same time, we really want people to visit the School, so we have preserved on-campus appointments, especially on Monday and Friday, when we also offer Information Sessions.