Admitted student receptions!

At some point I’ll stop crowing about all the things we’re able to return to as we continue to emerge from the pandemic darkness, but readers, face-to-face events with admitted students were probably the hardest things to let go of during the past few years, and it’s an absolute delight to be able to do them again. Today I’m headed to Washington, DC for a reception for admitted students, and I can’t wait! It should come as no surprise to hear that a significant portion of the class of admitted students is currently DC-based, and the District is likewise one of the largest Fletcher alumni communities worldwide. We’ll hold a similar events in the coming weeks in New York City and Tokyo, with a few other international locations in the works, too.

This is the time of year in which we try to give admitted students every possible opportunity to connect with Fletcher community members beyond Admissions personnel, and it’s always a great time to be in a room full of future Fletcher students and many old friends in the alumni community. As an added bonus, it happens to be peak cherry blossom season in DC! It should be a great time, and I’m excited to meet many of our admitted students!