Introducing Chantal

It’s fun to introduce new Admissions team members to our readers, and we’re all delighted to have recently welcomed Chantal to our office, and to Fletcher. With extensive experience both in Admissions and international affairs, her fit here is as seamless as it gets. Welcome, Chantal!

Chantal Abou ChacraI am very excited to be joining the Admissions and Financial Aid team at the Fletcher School! I have been working in graduate admissions and international programs for over a decade, mainly overseas. Prior to joining the world of admissions, I interned and worked at various NGOs in Boston and abroad.

I’ve always had an interest in international relations and foreign languages. I grew up speaking 4 languages: French, Arabic, English and Polish and went on to learn Spanish in college (and while spending a semester in Spain!). I completed my undergraduate degree in Global Studies and Spanish Literature and my master’s degree in Coexistence and Conflict Resolution.

So, when the opportunity presented itself to be a part of the incredibly diverse Fletcher community, AND to be able to merge my passion for international relations and admissions together into my role at Fletcher, I was thrilled!

I am very happy to be part of this amazing team and look forward to meeting you all!