To quickly duplicate or copy a node or link:
- Right-click (Ctrl-click on the Mac) the object and select Copy.
- On the map canvas, right-click (Ctrl-click on the Mac) and select Paste. A duplicate object is added to the map.
To move a node slightly (nudge) up, down, to the right or to the left:
- Click the node. Selection handles appear.
- On the keyboard, press the appropriate arrow key. The node is moved slightly.
To select (lasso) multiple objects:
- Click and drag to create a rectangular outline. A rectangle with sizing handles surrounds the objects.
- Make global changes to the group such as changing the Fill color.