To add a resource to the Content window:
- Select Windows > Content (or Resources). The Content window opens to the Resources tab.
- On the Resources tab, click the options tool. The context menu opens.
- Select Add Resources. The Add a Resource window opens.
- Select the Resource (click it) you wish to add. You may need to scroll down.
- Click Add. If a license agreement displays, read and click
Accept. If the data source needs to be configured, the Configuration
dialogue box opens.
It is best to configure the resource right away; otherwise, the search will fail.
Some resources require a license key. If so, you will need to obtain a key.
- Click Continue.
- Click Close. The resource is added to the Content Resources panel.
Checking for Resources Updates:
From time to time, resources and databases may have been updated by the content owners. To check for updates to a data source or resource in the Content window:
- In the Content window, on the Resources tab, click the options tool. The context menu opens.
- Select Update Resources. If updates are available, the Update Resources window opens.
- Click Update. The resource is updated.